- Form an autonomous opinion and express it respectfully
- Reflect and view information critically
- Provide arguments for their opinions
- Listen to and hear the others, show empathy and understanding
- Be able to interact in small and large communiti
Formally, the provided materials cover the same topics as those recommended by the Ministry — citizenship, morality, family and ecology.
But rather than pointing out the «right» point of view, our methodological materials help teachers to establish a dialogue with pupils and help pupils to learn how to form their own opinion, and acquire communication skills.
Inside are games, debates, tests, detailed action sheets for the teacher and materials that are easy to print out or rewrite in preparation for the lesson.With these teaching guides, we want to help teachers:
- teach liberal thinking without putting the children or themselves at risk,
- fill the empty box of «talking about important things» with skills that are useful in real life,
- save time and energy on planning classes.